Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems my Dr was wrong.
20220130_143219.jpg

Got another to test wife with.
And she was positive too. We we're both negative 2.5 months ago when we had the pcr testing before her surgery. Ain't nothing but a thing to deal with like everything in life is.

Last edited:
Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

So i decided to get some vape oil from the dispensary. 2 - 1g viles delivered $55. It has been a couple of years since I bought any and I am just looking for a change from the dabs.

Mmmm...the oranges are being harvested today......... :headbang: ...that means we will be getting a free sackful shortly......mmmmm.......fresh oranges.....

Our Blood Oranges are ripe enough to eat now but are still adding sugar as long as the nights are below 40°F. I had one with my "Breakfast of Champions" this morning. Seared scallops, blanched Asparagus, Sauteed Lions Mane Mushrooms and the Blood Orange with a double Shot of Espresso - Sweet Maria's Winter Special roasted fullcity+.

_DSC4346.JPG

You gonna get your 1lb badge? Hope you got those journaled lol
I was thinking the 1lb badge was for autos? Does it have to be 1lb dried and manicured bud? I’ll wait till I get it in an auto anyways. Hopefully in purple. :wiz:

This one was 8 oz of “marketable” bud. She has a more. :growing:
8C31E4F6-D7F5-45DA-B3B2-CFA327260145.jpeg

Got this one now.
37428C3D-CF2E-4850-A929-B1F29C49F626.jpeg

If she fattens up like the first pic I should be at 10 ounces at least.
I think this strain might have a pound in her.:hump:

Gonna stick with it for a while.
392D28DA-EFC0-4A7C-A560-F3139E56E68A.gif

I was thinking the 1lb badge was for autos? Does it have to be 1lb dried and manicured bud? I’ll wait till I get it in an auto anyways. Hopefully in purple. :wiz:
Any indoor plant, Dried and cured trimmed bud.

Oh almost forgot…..

For being such a short plant and also being really high in bud to leaf ratio I didn’t have many leafs to use but still got a nice lil pile of kief! Need to get some larger silicone dishes to store this stuff in so I can keep the strains separate easier! U can see my 2 piles from double grape and garlic sherbert and then u can see how much OG Jelly kief rained down over the top of them piles! :headbang:
image.jpg

I’m guessing everyone here has grown enough plants to know a 18” tall plant that gave me 40g’s (well 36g + already smoked 1/2 dozen blunts) I’m sure u can imagine how few of leafs I had to work with here! I’m thinking this strain would be an awesome 1 to smoosh!!!……

Now I just need a press! :thumbsup:
:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back