Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings fellow stoners! Thought I would post a few pics of my current grow! :pass:

IMG_20220128_192300p1.jpg

Above & below is Cash Crop Auto by COTC at day 55, (3/4 Northern Lights from my research). This was actually a replacement for another strain that didn't make it. She seems to be happy, but I'm worried because she didn't get a flush after veg. I'm thinking about flushing her with some Flora-Kleen just to be on the safe side. Any thoughts?
IMG_20220128_192324p2.jpg

IMG_20220128_192342p3.jpg

Next up is Gorilla Glue by FB. Actually, there's 2 GG girls sharing a 5 ga fabric pot. One is on day 65 & her sister is on day 55. The oldest gal got stunted and I planted an additional seed, but I just didn't have the heart to cull the stunted gal. They also have not been flushed.
IMG_20220128_192350p4.jpg

IMG_20220128_192358p5.jpg

Finally we have my favorite girl to grow & smoke CDLC by Mephisto at day 65. I haven't had a grow in the past couple years that she wasn't a part of. Since I love her so much, of course she got her flush! :rofl: Anyways, thanks for giving them a look see! :pass:
IMG_20220128_192409p6.jpg

Aye...we got a 1.30am phone call to say hubbys Mother died. :karmacloud: ..Bless her.

She Tried hard to pull 'round.

Damn Covid.

View attachment 1414074

Don't you all get upset. She was 103 and she lived her life Well and cared for herself in her own home....right up until just before xmas.

I Think she just ran out of steam.

It would have been nice if hubby had got to See her before she died...but he didn't manage it...:pass:..that'll lie heavy on him.

Life..Well Lived shouldn't really be mourned...it should be Applauded...... :pass:
So sorry to hear this, but happy she lived such a long life and was able to do for herself for so long! :pass:

Greetings fellow stoners! Thought I would post a few pics of my current grow! :pass:

View attachment 1414075
Above & below is Cash Crop Auto by COTC at day 55, (3/4 Northern Lights from my research). This was actually a replacement for another strain that didn't make it. She seems to be happy, but I'm worried because she didn't get a flush after veg. I'm thinking about flushing her with some Flora-Kleen just to be on the safe side. Any thoughts?
View attachment 1414076

View attachment 1414079
Next up is Gorilla Glue by FB. Actually, there's 2 GG girls sharing a 5 ga fabric pot. One is on day 65 & her sister is on day 55. The oldest gal got stunted and I planted an additional seed, but I just didn't have the heart to cull the stunted gal. They also have not been flushed.
View attachment 1414080

View attachment 1414081
Finally we have my favorite girl to grow & smoke CDLC by Mephisto at day 65. I haven't had a grow in the past couple years that she wasn't a part of. Since I love her so much, of course she got her flush! :rofl: Anyways, thanks for giving them a look see! :pass:
View attachment 1414082
:drool::drool::drool:

So sorry to hear this, but happy she lived such a long life and was able to do for herself for so long! :pass:

Yup.... :cheersmate: ..Life Lived.

They locked the care home down 23rd December to 27th Jan...so it must have been one of the staff carried it in...but there is no blame...:shrug:..it is so wide spread in the UK you would be lucky to avoid it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back