Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
So after much deliberation I'm thinking either the Lithium OG Kush from Nirvana or either Purple Nuggets, CDLD, or Double Grape from Mephisto lol. I've got a lot of breeder described daytime types going right now and I should probably get something going for sleep. The Nuggets would be the front runner from that aspect alone. Worried the CDLC would be too big to really do her justice in the 2x2 under the 100W. Plus from what I can tell she and the Double Grape may be questionable on knock out potential. The Lithium is listed as Euphoric and Relaxing, but from everything I've seen the Nuggets is going to be my best shot at heavy sleep meds.
I've grown Purple Nuggets twice, IMO the smoke while very tasty and awesome bag appeal to me had a mild buzz great for daytime. Double Grape I've grown 3 times would be my choice its IMO top shelf one of my faves from Mephisto

@Suki813 found a couple bud shots of each
Purple Nuggets
1643343805940.png
1643343757376.png

Double Grape
1643343983503.png

1643344027336.png

Precisely lol
View attachment 1412579

Like, I know it's not a ton comparatively, and most of them are cheap Nirvana/Oasis/Canuk strains, but still lol.

@Suki813 Seed Hoarder......Girl.....:nono:...I Hear all those Babies squeaking Save me...Save me..before I suffocate in this polythene.

:watering:...

:crying: Happy Friday....................:friday:

God almighty this is good!!!!!!! :drool:
View attachment 1412606View attachment 1412607View attachment 1412608
Nothing bundt cakes is off the damn chain! Snickerdoodle bundt cake with cream cheese icing…..and I paid $2.50 extra for extra icing!:headbang:

Are you SURE you aren't Pregnant.............?..............................................................:eyebrows:

I'll put on the coffee pot....you pass out the slices.........:pie:..start your day the Stoner way.................with the Munchies..........:biggrin:

Are you SURE you aren't Pregnant.............?..............................................................:eyebrows:

I'll put on the coffee pot....you pass out the slices.........:pie:..start your day the Stoner way.................with the Munchies..........:biggrin:
Ola @Mossy :bighug:how is life at yours under the sun?:friday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back