Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Precisely lol
View attachment 1412579

Like, I know it's not a ton comparatively, and most of them are cheap Nirvana/Oasis/Canuk strains, but still lol.
Bloody hell Suki, I knew you had some seeds to choose from. What a stash. What a decision. :biggrin:

I'm not sure I would get by the Anvil or Mephisto Orange whatever though... Only 1 in the 2x2, should be a treat of a grow. :biggrin:

Precisely lol
View attachment 1412579

Like, I know it's not a ton comparatively, and most of them are cheap Nirvana/Oasis/Canuk strains, but still lol.
Take away everything I've already run and you're left with this
20220127_183344.jpg

Bottom left clump is all photos, so if we cut those out you wind up with this.
20220127_183612.jpg

Which is still a lot to choose from.

Bloody hell Suki, I knew you had some seeds to choose from. What a stash. What a decision. :biggrin:

I'm not sure I would get by the Anvil or Mephisto Orange whatever though... Only 1 in the 2x2, should be a treat of a grow. :biggrin:
As much as I'm dying to run the anvil and blackstrap, I really want to have them in big pots in the 4x4 to really do them justice lol. Part of my brain (probably the rational part but idk lol) is telling me I should run through the cheap seeds but another part is saying "go with the @Jean-Os or the Meph" :rofl: I will have to check my notes and see what should stay relatively small and fast I suppose and go from there.

What up stoner family hope everyone has had a wonderful day, Mrs. D is having a good day and I was able to get some work in which is always a good thing, for that I'm thankful :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back