Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I haven't even really put much thought into the fact that my 2x2 will be empty very soon lol. I've got choice paralysis on what to pop/do with that space.
Too much space. Too many strains. Sad. :crying::pighug:

Wonder what the neighbors think of me tossing winter cover crop seeds on the front flowerbed from my second story bay window :rofl:
Yeah, but do you care? Methinks not a bit. :biggrin:

Well I’m putting that smoking weed blocks covid to the test! Both my parents have tested positive after my dad went to church with someone from work on Sunday who then tested positive on monday! Mom tested Wednesday and was positive and my dad today so went and got test today for myself and I’m still in the clear! Guess we’ll see if I can stay that way! :condom:
Good luck with it. If it is Omicron, you are unlikely to avoid it if you are living with someone infected. Omicron is outrageously transmissible. :pighug:

Too much space. Too many strains. Sad. :crying::pighug:
Precisely lol
20220127_182752.jpg

Like, I know it's not a ton comparatively, and most of them are cheap Nirvana/Oasis/Canuk strains, but still lol.

When I was much younger, my family had a budgie. It was completely imprinted on one of my younger brothers. It would have nothing to do with anyone else, but as soon as he came in the door, the bird would fly to him, perch on his shoulder, and immediately start grooming his hair or playing with his ear lobe. My brother had this trick where he would pick the bird up and put it in his mouth, head to one side, tail to the other, and feet sticking out in the air. That bird was as happy being held in his mouth as sitting on his shoulder. If I tried any of that, I would bleed. :biggrin:

And yeah, it would poop wherever it happened to be, but they were small and dried quickly. The larger bird being discussed here might make for more impressive piles. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Precisely lol
View attachment 1412579

Like, I know it's not a ton comparatively, and most of them are cheap Nirvana/Oasis/Canuk strains, but still lol.
Back in the day before I was a real grower with a light when attitude seed bank was alot bigger before all the American seedbanks. I wanted to grow blue mystic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back