Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1412675

The Outdoor seedling is still Trying....:headbang:....when the weather is crap...it Hibernates..when the weather picks up...it goes for it....

As long as I keep water to a minimum and don't feed...they Normally resist mold.

View attachment 1412676

Just to disprove my Theory that extreme cold produces mainly males or stumpies..she is Neither.....:biggrin:...the Problem I have now is.....I don't know if she is an Auto...doing what Autos do.......
Or if she is a photo in Flower coz she has been on under 12/12 since she germinated....:coffee:.....

Who Cares huh....?......any Survivor on winter conditions is a Bonus.....:pass:
Challenging decisions to make:pighug: i have also already my outdoor collection ready for this outdoor season:smokeit:

Here all are freaking out, we have numbers last year they would have closed ALL, even the closet:crying: currently it's not the question who is positive, but who is not:crying: partly sun is coming out today!
1643362984234.png

Time for summer vibes with lots of weed:):pass:

Greetings my dear @blue long time no see:d5: how is life at the island?:pass:

Hey SSSC-David! Yeah, i've not had a grow on show for a bit, but i've been keeping my eye on your section and all my buddies rocking it!

:pass:

Life on the Island is goood thanks!! Sunning it up in our normal fashion! :crying:
Hope you're good too!!
:bighug:

Good Morning Live Stoners & Aunty M

Oooh @blue :bighug: .....I'm playing your tune........

When I'm feeling @blue .....all I gotta do is take a look at you.........:pighug:......

i have also already my outdoor collection ready for this outdoor season:smokeit:

:headbang: I'm Thinking time to try a Chancer grow...I Did Well with the February germs last season......:pass:..just weather dependent...some times you harvest,....sometimes you get Bitch Slapped......:biggrin:...Worth a Shot...

Spring Bud tastes Sweetest....:pass:...less sun to dissipate the Terps....

currently it's not the question who is positive, but who is not:crying:

Yup...hubbys daughter in the UK says she doesn't know a family Without someone having it....:pass:...
Cases for the Adults are plateauing or falling...but the under 12's/children are rising dramatically.

School...:shrug:...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back