Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
May be simple. But it doesn’t get much better.
E1360624-DD1B-4CEC-92F1-9E4E02F88F92.jpeg

Amazon stopped testing for weed in NJ and PA at least last year or maybe the year before. And PA isn't even recreationally legal. It wouldn't take much for them to change their own policies. This is about them being able to flood the market with jobs and keep people working for cheap because it makes everybody in the lower level jobs easier to replace and constant employee turnover keeps the wages low and the unions out

So I’m finding tiny seeds forming in all my calyxs about 2 weeks from finish but can’t find a nanner or pollen sack anywhere is that something that just happens sometimes
I had a few in my first indoor grow of Mephisto 24C. I was not playing with pollen then, so the seeds presumably came from nanners that I did not see or recognize. Not a single seed in the other plant in the drobe, so the amount of pollen must have been tiny. The same strain in y current grow has pumped out a couple dozen nanners, all of which I tweezered, but seeds will happen. It will be interesting to see how many show up in other plants. I am hoping that the results of my first grow of 24C mean that the amount of pollen produced will be small this time too... :pighug: :biggrin:

Follow the dollar, there you will find the truth! Ama$on stands to make billions on the sale of growing related products. Just another emerging market for them to corner and profit from. These companies write their own drug policies, can enforce, or not enforce them. It has nothing to do with opening up "employment opportunities". Those type of jobs draw a blue collar demographic( race has absolutely nothing to do with it) which is more inclined to partake in weed. Even if you look at it from an insurance company perspective, these companies are large enough to tell them to F off and there will be a line of other providers to gladly take their money.

Support your local grow stores or order from independents online!!!
Amazon is already raking in carloads of money off weed products, "stands to" is an understatement. :biggrin:

I support local when I can, but the options where I live are extremely limited, so much of my stuff still comes from Amazon. However, I also order online from other vendors directly, and many of the options on Amazon are actually supplies offered by independents using the Amazon platform. My priorities in order are:
1. local garden center
2. local hardware stores
3. Cdn online vendor
4. Amazon.ca
5. US online vendor that will ship usps
6. Amazon.com that ships to Canada

Almost all the specialized stuff has to come from online sources for me.

Happy shopping peeps. :biggrin:

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

Ok
I understand his what he thinks is occurring. I don't understand how sticking when hot would cause problems. The tensioner is already expanded when it occurs. It would have to lose oil pressure to the tensioner, lose the tension on the chain and then stick in the lower tension position.

Unless this occurs after a hot restart, I just don't see his explanation being the reason. I could see the tensioner losing oil pressure after a hot shut-down and sticking when pressure is reapplied on start. It's not good if this occurs on a quick hot restart. This means the tensioner is losing oil pressure too soon. The tensioner should retain oil pressure for quite a while. Otherwise, it would rattle on every start.

It doesn't seem right in muh hed.:biggrin:
That is correct it is when the motor is restarted when hot that it is getting stuck. The motors have a really low oil pressure at idle when the engine is hot. Toyota states 4.2# pressure is acceptable so there is that. Based on the oil pressure gauge in the truck this new engine is running much higher idle pressure than prior to the rebuild at idle.

Anyhow if it does not fix itself by the time Marlin gets back from the SEMA auto show I will rally for a new one.

Yes all of ya in the warmer areas probobly luv to see it. TY @Mañ'O'Green And @Mara Cachafa sounds like you can relate :haha:
What's up w/the truck Mano ? Was hoping to hear she's dialed.
I do have some engine knowledge (built the 2.0 and 2.4 motor) I saw some of your pics and your motor is different but basic function should be close. I don't know how that timing chain tensioner works. The motors I saw had spring operated tensioners.
Basics questions like was the valves adjusted ? And what actuates the tensioner ? Good luck anyway :thumbsup:

Yes all of ya in the warmer areas probobly luv to see it. TY @Mañ'O'Green And @Mara Cachafa sounds like you can relate :haha:
What's up w/the truck Mano ? Was hoping to hear she's dialed.
I do have some engine knowledge (built the 2.0 and 2.4 motor) I saw some of your pics and your motor is different but basic function should be close. I don't know how that timing chain tensioner works. The motors I saw had spring operated tensioners.
Basics questions like was the valves adjusted ? And what actuates the tensioner ? Good luck anyway :thumbsup:
The motor was completely rebuilt. It runs like a dream until a hot restart when the tensioner gets stuck. Marlin was talking to his buddy at Yota1 and he has run into this problem from an over torqued tensioner. It is a spring loaded Oil Pressure driven tensioner. We know it is torqued to 12PSI this is the spec.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back