Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put about 10 zips in the freezer and will dump and stir with cold water and snow in a 5 gallon bucket w/bubble bags :yay: tomorrow
100_2901.JPG

IMG_0433.JPG

You Know the dog is spark out when you stick a lump of meat near her nose and it doesn't wake her up...... :biggrin:

:pass: I just realized there’s some sort of buried brick and concrete patio or structure in my backyard…..I feel like a backyard archeologist :smokeit:

Did you happen to find a chain saw in the garage too @Frank the Dank ....?......:eyebrows:.....your Luck is going that way lately........:headbang:...

Spookily......
witch.gif

Yard bird thighs :chef: grab some and a towel or a roll of paper towels to mop up the pie hole View attachment 1412518

Yum..mmm..mmm......:biggrin:

No, but I am acutely aware that this is how those cold case crime scene shows start :haha: :pass:

Yup....and if anything Happenes to you.....we are going to have to go back to the spot you saw the Lizards Gizzards...and work it out from there.....

:yeah:

I'd Bless The Dude with a bit Holy watter...sometimes Spirits can travel in Dogs..........:pass:....it might have followed you home.

:crying::crying::crying:

Yup....and if anything Happenes to you.....we are going to have to go back to the spot you saw the Lizards Gizzards...and work it out from there.....

:yeah:

I'd Bless The Dude with a bit Holy watter...sometimes Spirits can travel in Dogs..........:pass:....it might have followed you home.

:crying::crying::crying:
That’s the last thing that dog needs…..he has a rough enough time with the ghosts he acts like he sees in the house already :haha:

So…I go out to move some dirt around to see the rock situation…..to eventually level out a spot for some type of patio…..and this was under the dirt…
7D15D893-A5C3-4833-97F9-BA5A55A042B9.jpeg

Still got some more to clear off, seems there is one edge busted up…. I think I can do something with it….:woohoo1:free, and what not

So…I go out to move some dirt around to see the rock situation…..to eventually level out a spot for some type of patio…..and this was under the dirt…
View attachment 1412560
Still got some more to clear off, seems there is one edge busted up…. I think I can do something with it….:woohoo1:free, and what not
Lmao, this is basically what I plan to do in the backyard. Pavers over the majority of the slab, with some of it going under a few inches of topsoil :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back