Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEAH!!!
I'm finally gonna get some real modern internet with fiber optic moving into my area. Higher rates and about $30 cheaper!:woohoo:
I feel your pain man! Surf this forum from my phone and I do have 5G internet at home but didn’t realize before my old iPhone 8 didn’t have capability to operate on 5G so it would always go slow as hell! Thought it was forum issues but thinking now it was my connection! Now seems to be going Mach 1 on here! :headbang:

Once I get some more weed in me system gotta trim up the jellium X wifi OG! Hopefully once it cures some I’ll be able to distinguish the diff aromas a lil better cuz she’s def smelling ripe as hell! 0 wet grass smell while she dried she was funky the entire time! :headbang:
D4DB81ED-C25A-46BD-A5FA-0956B57DDFA4.jpeg
963DE4FD-AA00-484F-888D-E9ED983DC048.jpeg
F801507F-4BD0-4966-A5BF-53B6399C82D8.jpeg

She was a short plant from me stressing her into flower so early but looks like it’ll be a quick trim job and these buds are freaking dense as hell! Doesn’t even look like they lost any size between chopping her and it being dry and ready to trim! :yay:
:frog:

I feel your pain man! Surf this forum from my phone and I do have 5G internet at home but didn’t realize before my old iPhone 8 didn’t have capability to operate on 5G so it would always go slow as hell! Thought it was forum issues but thinking now it was my connection! Now seems to be going Mach 1 on here! :headbang:
My phone service blows here. I'm in an 'almost dead zone'
I got a card in the mail informing me of the fiber optic. I thought someone was going to do that with me seeing LOTS of the massive spools of the fiber optic, sitting by one of the ISP's towers about a mile down the road.
The only negative is there will have to be an instal of some sort. No strangers have been in da house since ......forever....... but since growing. I know I'm nose blind AF! LOL! Best not having anything drying!

My cheap ass phone is faster than my cheap ass laptop on the same wifi! Fuggin laptop can't be upgraded with more memory. Never would have bought it. I always max the memory on my laptops.

That hash or canna coffee or both, is really hitting hard! Worked the tents, but I gotta find something else to get busy with.
Or it's gonna be "Down Goes Frazier!" for me! LOL!

I might do the same in the 4x4 sometime this year with probably Sour Stomper.
Whatever I can fit in the tent in three gal pots with trays and one spot for the humidifier.
I think topping them once will be all I'll do and let them finish up naturally.
Should make for a very nice haul of some crazy fire.
Dude we smoked some stomper last night and both just woke up (minus getting the kids to school).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back