Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well AFN family I dont really know where to begin. What I thought yesterday was a good Dr. visit for Mrs. D wasn't really good at all. Mrs. D told me last night that we have to get her affairs in order. This is going to be the hardest thing I've ever had to do :WTF:

Well AFN family I dont really know where to begin. What I thought yesterday was a good Dr. visit for Mrs. D wasn't really good at all. Mrs. D told me last night that we have to get her affairs in order. This is going to be the hardest thing I've ever had to do :WTF:
:bighug:

OMG that breaks my heart.

:karmacloud: We are all here for you. :bighug:

:karmacloud::karmacloud::karmacloud: Aw Hell @Dabber ............:bighug:...if there is anything we can do to Help....just say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back