Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta love it when color starts comin' through...( I was going to post a pic, but realized something in the background would give up my location lol.)

:shrug: will see how the next week goes need a couple to stretch
I might do the same in the 4x4 sometime this year with probably Sour Stomper.
Whatever I can fit in the tent in three gal pots with trays and one spot for the humidifier.
I think topping them once will be all I'll do and let them finish up naturally.
Should make for a very nice haul of some crazy fire.

Someone throw the coffee pot on............:coffee:..I'm Home.......:pass:

In and out in 10 minutes....but it is a 40-50 minute drive.....much better being driven there instead of trying to drive through the middle of a big city...looking for it.

According to local Spanish info we don't need the new ID card.....but...the UK airlines are refusing to take you on the flight back to Spain if you don't have it.... :pass: ...so...we've got it now.

Nightmare scenario getting traped in the UK and try to sort it out...:d5:
You don't want to depend on passport arrangements working as planned. Take paper copies of everything, don't depend on the apps. And double check to make sure what the entry/exit requirements are before you head to the airport. All this stuff is changing all the time, and apps and/or agents sometimes screw up.

Good luck with it. :pighug:

Good morning stoneys I'm up early every day cuz my sons school bus comes at 635ish cuz of my extreme rural area lol here's some cherry pop tart rosin I just made an the tool I'm using to hit it ,I have found that the super purple plants produce a darker rosin but very flavorful an terps are good an dab has a nice fruity flavor .View attachment 1412105View attachment 1412106
Nice piece bud! My Fast Buds LSD25 was straight purple rosin, parchment looked like I was smash plums lol. Stay lifted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back