Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently my nettle starts I apparently ordered in my sleep deprived manic research stupor last weekend (generally don't remember but upon re-researchjng the stuff I ordered it all seems pretty sound so go me I guess?) showed up either Friday or Saturday. Our mailbox is way down the road so I didn't even think about checking it with the snow and I had no idea they existed till yesterday, much less had arrived. #1 just got the mail and brought me a bubble mailer, so I guess we will see if they survived in the mailbox in the sub freezing temps.

I know many people use dandelion in veg. With as many that are on our property you think I would collect them and try just never got to it. Seems more important for photos as your veg time is usually a bit longer.
I'm gonna have to get with @Fermented_Fruitz on it I know he mentioned making separate ferments from the roots/leaves/flowers. Hubby is not thrilled about the idea of me intentionally filling the yard with "weeds" but every single one of the ones I plan on growing not only has benefits for the cannabis but also is edible, smoke able, medicinal, or some mixture of the three. Also serving as natural pest control just by existing in the yard. No clue what I'm gonna do with the neem tree start though :rofl: don't really have much space for a tree so I may have to bonsai it and keep it indoors. We have a fairly large Japanese maple out back and I've got a dwarf cherry tree I planted out front this summer and thats pretty much all I got tree space wise.

Try having a baby at 19 with like 25 plus people in the room (military teaching hospital) pretty much kills any modesty or inhibitions you may have had prior lmfao.
I've always had the "You've either got one, Or seen one" mindset, And never cared when it came to medical type stuff.

I'm gonna have to get with @Fermented_Fruitz on it I know he mentioned making separate ferments from the roots/leaves/flowers. Hubby is not thrilled about the idea of me intentionally filling the yard with "weeds" but every single one of the ones I plan on growing not only has benefits for the cannabis but also is edible, smoke able, medicinal, or some mixture of the three.
not just ordinary weeds, stinging weeds

I've always had the "You've either got one, Or seen one" mindset, And never cared when it came to medical type stuff.
Yeah same here lmao. I'm pretty chill on the whole nudity thing in general. Like clothes serve a purpose clearly (warmth, sanitary reasons, etc) but the human body is just skin so why make such a big deal about it (I know I know, Puritanical influence on society as a whole, blah blah) lol.

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

I drove my truck home this morning ant it is smooth as silk with lots of power. The new clutch will take some getting used to as it is a bit faster to catch than the old one. I am well pleased with the results.

Any of you washing your buds? ive done it before to remove a small pm issue, aside from that, not really... I cant stand fuzz on my buds though, an this last run, I didnt have an intake filter! Hmmmm
Yes Tom I have washed my buds to get rid of white fly and lady bug carcasses. There was no losses or any other detrimental problems.

I used a tepid wash water with baking soda and lemon juice. A tepid rinse and a cold (48°F - 50°F) final rinse. I had extra air movement the first day of drying.

not just ordinary weeds, stinging weeds
Lol the nettles I'll either keep potted or plant in the easement, since the easement is already just filled with "weeds" (though I don't trust myself to ID them correctly yet) and will keep randoms from using the easement as a spot to hang out/walk through. He was more talking about the Dandelions and how the neighbors will be mad about them spreading to their yards. I'm like well for one, they already have Dandelions in their yards and they just mow over them, and for two I don't know anyone on the street well enough to give a flying f about their want for a pointless pristine yard. Told him I'll pot some up in a nice planter and put it right on the front porch if he's gonna make it an issue lmfao.

Better off passing it by ballot initiative because they will make a weaker law with limited to no home grow. It's hard without money behind an initiative to get enough signatures tho so usually you get some compromise imo. We had a initiative that didn't get enough signatures but the one with plant limits got on the ballot. But we had one that would have treated it like a tomato and might have passed but I'm sure some ppl wouldn't have supported it because they thought it was too lax or wouldn't have passed.
Texas doesn’t have that option! State reps do it for us or we do t get it! :cuss:

That's almost why everyone wants to vote my governor out of office. Republican and Democrat sides have both put legalization bills on the floor... Dipshit governor vetos them. This state has insanely high public support for legalization, But our idiot in charge says "No."
Last 2 years we have had bills go thru every chamber of our legislation and governor said he’d sign it but our psycho Lt governor refuses to put it on senate floor for the final stage of the vote! That dude needs to go for sure! And each time it happens we gotta wait 2yrs before next chance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back