Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
1642871389441.png

Sorry to hear that Suki. I've been on meds for that issue for years. It is a damn nuisance, to put it mildly, and also a significant health risk.

Good luck with it. :pighug:
Usually only a pregnancy thing for me, but that is 100% not the issue here lol. Not sure what's going on but I do not enjoy it lol.

I hate the snow it always becomes this big annoying production. Probably cause my brother used to throw slush balls at me and gave me a nosebleed once but of course it was my fault cause I'm the oldest lol. Blah just tired and got woken up to the kids freaking out cause they couldn't find any of their stuff or whatever so now I'm stress too. They're knocking the snow off the cars at least I guess? Pissed that hubby is gonna have to go to work considering no one here knows how to drive in the snow and neither of our cars are suited for it and the city/state does nothing to prep and its a restaurant so there is gonna be literally no customers cause who is going to a 5 star restaurant in the damn snow?

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Caturday stoners!
a cool cat.png

Cheers @Wild Corgi.. :d5:..she is an assesment centre to go into assisted living...but because of the care home lockdowns..and staff shortages she has been stuck there for a couple of months.

The centre was closed to visitors from 23rd Dec until 27th Jan....so it must be the staff that have carried it in..:pass:..sods law in the UK ATM...the new varient is so wide sread you'd be Lucky not to come into contact with it.

Care home called an ambulance and they said as soon as she was put on oxygen her stats went up to 100%...so they have taken her to hospital for IV antibiotcs to give her a fighting chance. :headbang:

My thoughts and prayers are with her. :karmacloud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back