Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, i just had a deja vu flash. Have not had one in ages.

mmm, funnee u should mention that....i haven't had a flash in like yearz now, which is trippy, cuz i used to have em all the time when i was younger :paleo: ................................but no, i don't feel like gettin all metaphyzical about it on a sunday morn, so.....:cool1: ppp

If Spain ever Legalises....I can have another 3 cabins on the land and we have...... we've got 11,000 sq meters of blue sky to grow under...and fixed price agricutural water...
Photos grow like Trees...good red wine is 2 euros a litre...and the beach is 10 minutes away....:pass:

I'll be the AFN Europe Retirement Home.......4 hours a day....guarding the perimeters of the dope field.....and as much dope as you can smoke......

Applications on a post card...................:biggrin:.....
Ooh ooh pick me pick me! Lol

Methinks there is no if, but when is another question. Stupid laws that accomplish bugger all but ruining a lot of peoples lives. The sooner gone the better. As to retired stoners guarding the perimeter, I recommend an electric fence. :headbang:

As to the cabins, I might be up for a visit. Never been to Spain. :biggrin:
20220313_133639.jpg

Sukipup wouldn't mind patrol duty :rofl:

More like to keep the thieves out. Expecting elderly stoners to do it might be a stretch too far. It is unlikely that they would be able to see the thieves, much less do anything about them. Not much they could do curled up in the shade (if they could find any), doobie partially done and cold (the last one, if not the first), eyes glazed and the color of tomatoes (except they are closed so who knows?). There is couch lock, and then there is anywhere lock. :headbang:

Electric fence, always alert, always on duty. :biggrin: And, you are right, it would avoid Auntie spending time rounding the stoners up after her neighbours complained about the grey hairs in their gardens again.:pighug:
Not all of us are elderly :rofl: though I've heard mules and geese make exceptionally good guard animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back