Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
"yes, but...are u comfortable :confused1: that'z the main thing ya know -> that ur a l w a y z comfortable...a l l of the time" :face: ppp

20220311_150246.jpg

Trimming up the sativa's that I totaly forgot about in the paper bags in the closet.....kinda dried a bit much but I got oranges....damn stoners.
Bro it was only 1 paper bag but I found 1 in my bedroom closet about 10 days ago and it was from a plant harvested in Jan of last year! :crying:

Pics please can’t rep yet :headbang: :pop: :pass:
Why not?? Only reason it should say you can’t rep is if that same person was the last person you gave rep to! Give it to someone else if you wanna be able to rep somebody again! :d5:

Also I’m waaaaay behind so sorry if this was already answered! :rofl:

Bro it was only 1 paper bag but I found 1 in my bedroom closet about 10 days ago and it was from a plant harvested in Jan of last year! :crying:
I found a bad of purple kush that somehow was put on top of the tent about six months after harvest so god damn dry it felt like it would crumble to dust like in the movies. I was going to pitch it, but the wife liked that one put it in a jar with three Boveda packs (it completely dried them out)and waited a month.

Still ended up being decent smoke and I pressed some for dabs as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back