Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same, my goatee is around a foot long.
A few years ago, I took my Mom to her orphanage annual reunion. I was checking in and behind me was a pair of little middle-aged Japanese tourist women. ....no idea WTF drew them to that small city.
"Excuse please. ZZTOP?", giggled one of them. The other asked, "Please, can touch?" as they both giggled and covered their mouths as they smiled and giggled. At the time, I had just a goatee, but it was wide and very long.........when working around cars, I'd band it up and fold it up.
I grasped and smoothed my goat several times and bent over. They both reached out very quickly and stroked my goat...............and there came the hands over their mouths to hide their giggles and smiles. I know it's a culture thing, but WTF is up with that?
The desk clerk finished his biz and handed me the door cards. I turned back to the ladies and told them, "See ya later!"
"Hi! See rater!", they said as another round of the hand to mouth giggling stuff began.
I don't get the hand covering mouth and giggle thing.
Like a lot of Japanese tourists I'd see in Hawaii, these ladies were PALE. ........fit right in with vampires pale. When my bud and I would dive close to the mouth of Hanauma Bay, the biggest tourist beach in Hawaii, the whitest people were the
Japanese tourists.............blinding white! Bleached Welsh white!:rofl:

Good morfnoevight All. EO.

Is that purple broccoi in the middle @Mañ'O'Green ....?....that is a weird colour....compared to what we get here anyway.....:biggrin:

Sleep Tight @Mañ'O'Green ...:bighug:

Yes Mam, purple broccoli; it started showing up at the farm market a few years ago. It used to be more pastel but this year is very brilliant purple and stays that way after cooking it.

So...what's the check off button about?

I use it to mark posts in G&S that are used for the log. But it can be for whatever strikes your fancy. Check :greencheck:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back