Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Spain ever Legalises....I can have another 3 cabins on the land and we have...... we've got 11,000 sq meters of blue sky to grow under...and fixed price agricutural water...
Photos grow like Trees...good red wine is 2 euros a litre...and the beach is 10 minutes away....:pass:

I'll be the AFN Europe Retirement Home.......4 hours a day....guarding the perimeters of the dope field.....and as much dope as you can smoke......

Applications on a post card...................:biggrin:.....
Sign me and the Dude up :pass: :smokeit:

If Spain ever Legalises....I can have another 3 cabins on the land and we have...... we've got 11,000 sq meters of blue sky to grow under...and fixed price agricutural water...
Photos grow like Trees...good red wine is 2 euros a litre...and the beach is 10 minutes away....:pass:

I'll be the AFN Europe Retirement Home.......4 hours a day....guarding the perimeters of the dope field.....and as much dope as you can smoke......

You know my bags are already packed!!! Mota y jamon por vida!!!

(ok, now if i can jus get her to pay the shipping for me & Gracie both, i'll be in like flint :eyebrows: :headbang: ppp)

it would avoid Auntie spending time rounding the stoners up after her neighbours complained about the grey hairs in their gardens again.:pighug:

:crying: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back