Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
More like to keep the thieves out. Expecting elderly stoners to do it might be a stretch too far. It is unlikely that they would be able to see the thieves, much less do anything about them. Not much they could do curled up in the shade (if they could find any), doobie partially done and cold (the last one, if not the first), eyes glazed and the color of tomatoes (except they are closed so who knows?). There is couch lock, and then there is anywhere lock. :headbang:

Electric fence, always alert, always on duty. :biggrin: And, you are right, it would avoid Auntie spending time rounding the stoners up after her neighbours complained about the grey hairs in their gardens again.:pighug:
I have to watch my beard getting tangled up in my girls when I'm up close or looking over one.

:muahaha:
FB_IMG_1645894805170.jpg

I have to watch my beard getting tangled up in my girls when I'm up close or looking over one.
I gave up on face hair years back, got tired of cleaning the food out of it. Cleaning out MJ glue would finish the persuasion. :biggrin: :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back