Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Growing up homegrown meant some backyard boogie, these days homegrown is "artisanal". Progress
I think I may have broken her :dizzy:
Screenshot_20220311-000444_Messenger.jpg

Being so close to Ellis island here, we have all sorts of versions of goulash. Italians here call it "noodles" and it's the same thing spiced a little differently. Pasta, ground meat, and a tomato/onion sauce will go a long way, especially since it's awesome as leftovers :vibe:

My buddy from Jersey used to make "noodles" on Saturday mornings so we could snack on it all day on Sundays while being deathly hungover watching football. Hit the spot!

Not to come across as snooty, but I've spent a lot of time in Italy, but have yet to see a meatball other than on tourist restaurant menus. Which I avoid those places at all costs. Most Italian Americans and Italians that I know say they do exist some in southern Italy, but are much more of an American thing. The nonnas, said most didn't have access to nor could afford meat in general or like there was in the US.

I did however consume 8 pizzas in one day the last time I was in Naples!!! You tend to walk them off rather easily with all the hills there

Good night ya weirdos! and good morning to you Mossy!

How about some morcilla with a nice, crispy exterior and a some lovely sunny side up eggs for breakfast... oh yeah, toss in some pan con tomate as well for the extra yolk. Damn i'm hungry now...Proper black pudding is hard to come by in the US

Spring has sprung here. We fired up the Pizza oven and got a new GF pizza dough flour that works in the brick oven. With Covid on the down slope here at the moment we will be having company over.

Pizza and beer a match made in heaven.

_DSC4543.JPG
_DSC4548.JPG
_DSC4550.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back