Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
We grew up with our groundbeef/macaroni/tomato/and sometimes corn(maize) hotdishes that we called goulash. I didn't care for the corn in it, as a kid, but it's okay, now. Oh, yah, onions!
Minus the corn, add cheese and it’s dead on. Same here being a dish from childhood

thought my family was the only ones in the US who made goulash.
Being so close to Ellis island here, we have all sorts of versions of goulash. Italians here call it "noodles" and it's the same thing spiced a little differently. Pasta, ground meat, and a tomato/onion sauce will go a long way, especially since it's awesome as leftovers :vibe:

Being so close to Ellis island here, we have all sorts of versions of goulash. Italians here call it "noodles" and it's the same thing spiced a little differently. Pasta, ground meat, and a tomato/onion sauce will go a long way, especially since it's awesome as leftovers :vibe:
Always better the next day, or at midnight out of the fridge lol

Gave my friend some stuff tonight to try out, she's fuckin adorable lmfao. I was gifting it to her but she didn't realize it at first and asked for a per gram price, if that tells ya anything about what she's been getting lmfao.
Screenshot_20220310-233104_Messenger.jpg

Gave my friend some stuff tonight to try out, she's fuckin adorable lmfao. I was gifting it to her but she didn't realize it at first and asked for a per gram price, if that tells ya anything about what she's been getting lmfao.
View attachment 1430188
Growing up homegrown meant some backyard boogie, these days homegrown is "artisanal". Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back