Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
20220310_145911.jpg

Took the full run time of the live action Aladdin to clean my tower fan last night. Was chatting about filters for tent fans and then remembered I have a spare XL mesh laundry bag, so I'm giving this a shot. May not catch everything but I bet it'll be a hell of a lot better than nothing.

Well @Country Green ....I Looks Yum to me............:chef:....you have to Name it.....coz US and UK food are not the same.......:biggrin:...so I need to Know What I'm Missing............:headbang:
It’s some homemade goulash(American chop suey) that I made last night with some cheesy garlic bread. Always better the next day :yay:
and thank you again for the rep

Gonna have a high of 66*F today. Tomorrow will be a high of 31*F with rain, sleet and snow.
Same here man! Luckily they were out sanding the roads today ahead of time! Usually the morons wait til after it’s iced and we got wrecks all over the place! :shrug:

Well, i need to go order more veggie seeds. Sure, after i did an order, the hubby decides that he needs to try out his besties favorite tomato. I dunno that it will finish here, before the frosts, but will give it a go. Plus, i knocked over the tiny little Za'atar seedlings, and only found one, to replant. Will order more of it, since i'm ordering again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back