Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. For maybe the first time ever, I am done early with the snow and ice, and I ski and snowshoe lots. I found myself jealous of @Mossy's outdoor plants. It will be a long time yet before I will be growing anything outdoors. I think I'll go dig up some nice pics of green stuff... :pighug:
It has been a cold and windy winter here, which makes working outside absolutely miserable. Yes it will be a few more months before growing anything outside here also.
Here’s a pick me up until then:yay:
A8B9E342-DF58-4EC9-9C58-4D4DD3FB14B9.jpeg

I have a question for someone helping to run this site. If a company sponsors a product for a cultivator to use. For example let's say a seed breeder sponsored some beans. Would we as cultivators be allowed to post a link in our journal to there product for others to be able to order if they are interested or is that not allowed? Same goes if a company just for example if Mars hydro gifted me a light (they didn't) but if they did and I used it in a grow log would it be allowed to post a link to that product if others want to check it out and possibly order it if they were interested? Just curious as I'm new so I don't know the rules there. Thank you

It has been a cold and windy winter here, which makes working outside absolutely miserable. Yes it will be a few more months before growing anything outside here also.
Here’s a pick me up until then:yay:
View attachment 1429880
16469231989525113707544134171509.jpg
haha here's outside my front door. Talk about Cold

I always say...imagine someone having to write down instructions to teach you to tie your shoelaces..as opposed to Showing you..... :headbang:

Your analogy gets you there Faster...

But ....man....just for your own street Cred...I'd increase the 5 minutes...:yeah:..just sayin......
Geez, I kinda thought five minutes was a long time... :crying:

Guys, i smoked a lot of CBD yesterday and today i didn’t get as high as i got two days ago. Today the high is a lot lower/calmer and more stabelized.

My conclusion is that a well balanced strain of CBD and THC should be safe for and something positive for humans who’s in the risk-zone to get an psychosis or other uplifting side-effects.

I have a question for someone helping to run this site. If a company sponsors a product for a cultivator to use. For example let's say a seed breeder sponsored some beans. Would we as cultivators be allowed to post a link in our journal to there product for others to be able to order if they are interested or is that not allowed? Same goes if a company just for example if Mars hydro gifted me a light (they didn't) but if they did and I used it in a grow log would it be allowed to post a link to that product if others want to check it out and possibly order it if they were interested? Just curious as I'm new so I don't know the rules there. Thank you

Yeah, Linking to an approved vendor - especially in the case of doing a grow show or light testing for a company, I'd say it's no big deal and allowed.
Think i've linked to Super Sativa Seed Club when i was doing a cultivator grow for them .

Mostly you wouldn't need to link out though as all the info should be neatly contained in your journal for the viewing pleasure of AFN audience :D

What we don't like is non approved vendors popping up with spammy links to their wares without us knowing anything about them.
Or spammers in general!

:bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back