Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's a gonner for sure.. but then saw it crawling on the stones among the flames.

They have Rep for it.......................................................apparently........................:eyebrows:

.You could eat those snails .. they've probably got some THC .. or CDB .. or CBG in them ... from the leaves!
You could boil them in canna leaves and garlic - hmmmmm .. yummmmm

The Spanish eat them...being Honest...they are so plentifu it seems Rude not to.

What they do is they lock them in a box with Rosemary Only to eat for two weeks....that purges theiir system and you get a delicately herb tasting snail....:chef: ...now you bet your bottom Dollar I've Thought...what if we locked them in a box with only canna to eat for 2 weeks.......................:eyebrows:...would they be a little snaily canna bomb................?

But..........................................................even I haven't been stupid enough to Try it..................................................:crying:

If you are passing and would like a Try........cough......:yeah:..give me two weeks Notice..........

bug.gif

Last edited:
They have Rep for it.......................................................apparently........................:eyebrows:

The Spanish eat them...being Honest...they are so plentifu it seems Rude not to.

What they do is they lock them in a box with Rosemary Only to eat for two weeks....that purges theiir system and you get a delicately herb tasting snail....:chef: ...now you bet your bottom Dollar I've Thought...what if we locked them in a box with only canna to eat for 2 weeks.......................:eyebrows:...would they be a little snaily canna bomb................?

But..........................................................even I haven't been stupid enough to Try it..................................................:crying:

If you are passing and would like a Try........cough......:yeah:..give me two weeks Notice..........

View attachment 1429824

Have you tired licking one yet?? Can't be any worse than the frog!!

Urgh! ^_^

Hmmmm haha, i don't think anyone ever said "yumm .. snails ... they taste just like chicken" :rofl: .. I've heard they pretty much taste like a peice of salt and vinegar rubber.

Scorpions on the other hand ... I think i'd give em a go!! I was watching a show last night and some people eat them by the skewer load!!
I think it may have been mentioned about 100 times to remove the stinger and poison sack first (sounds important!)

Apparently .. they taste like yummy chicken skin!
:shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back