Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think of it like this: years of sex education replaced by a 5 minute lay :crying: There is just no better teacher than doing it!

I always say...imagine someone having to write down instructions to teach you to tie your shoelaces..as opposed to Showing you..... :headbang:

Your analogy gets you there Faster...

But ....man....just for your own street Cred...I'd increase the 5 minutes...:yeah:..just sayin......

Morning @Xmas ...:pass:...sharing one.....

Have you Teste your girl pre-cure yet...?

Good morning. Yeah, it’s really nice for being these latitudes, beats the other weed around, and hashish.

Tested 7 weeds from abroad yesterday, CBD, but anyway. Mine is better when is comes to smell, look and of course high as it has THC, and that is basically uncured with a strain that is created for maximum yield.

Btw, so far she have yielded 850grams, still have some popcorn to take down.
Im guessing at around 900grams on that single girl.

:smoking::pass:

Good morning. Yeah, it’s really nice for being these latitudes, beats the other weed around, and hashish.

Tested 7 weeds from abroad yesterday, CBD, but anyway. Mine is better when is comes to smell, look and of course high as it has THC, and that is basically uncured with a strain that is created for maximum yield.

Btw, so far she have yielded 850grams, still have some popcorn to take down.
Im guessing at around 900grams on that single girl.

:smoking::pass:

Might Yield @Xmas :bravo:..Testament to your growing skills.........

IMO....homegrown is Much Stronger/better than anything we ever bought.......:pass:

Morning Aunty :bighug:

I'm good thanks - we're having what seems like the first day of spring (or at least decent weather!)
How you doing?

:vibe:

IMG_0693.JPG

Chasing Stoner snails @blue ....... :pass: ...pfft....fluckers don't run fast when they have been eating canna germs...they just lie on their backs............giggling.................

Well....they are Not Laughing now........flip-flop tread print.............:pass:.......

Well....they are Not Laughing now........
:crying::crying::crying:

They're certainly not!! :rofl:

On the other side of the coin (for worldly balance) - i was having a smoke last night by the fire pit (gas for instant fire!) .. and a stupid lady bird flew straight into the fire!! I thought that's it ... it's a gonner for sure.. but then saw it crawling on the stones among the flames.

The buddhists would have been proud of me as i rushed the aid of the flame engulfed ladybird and turned off the heat! (hopefully before the silly little bugger melted!)

..You could eat those snails .. they've probably got some THC .. or CDB .. or CBG in them ... from the leaves!
You could boil them in canna leaves and garlic - hmmmmm .. yummmmmm

:gary:

(That'll learn em!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back