Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have Rep for it.......................................................apparently........................:eyebrows:

The Spanish eat them...being Honest...they are so plentifu it seems Rude not to.

What they do is they lock them in a box with Rosemary Only to eat for two weeks....that purges theiir system and you get a delicately herb tasting snail....:chef: ...now you bet your bottom Dollar I've Thought...what if we locked them in a box with only canna to eat for 2 weeks.......................:eyebrows:...would they be a little snaily canna bomb................?

But..........................................................even I haven't been stupid enough to Try it..................................................:crying:

If you are passing and would like a Try........cough......:yeah:..give me two weeks Notice..........

View attachment 1429824

Snails can be quite tasty! Around Barcelona they call them cargols and around Andalusia they call them Caracoles. Had them many times. My wife is always like the guys in the meme and won't eat them as she is a pescatarian.

Wifey also says thanks for reps Mossy!

stoned or not, methinks I'll pass. :biggrin:
Thats what I'm talking about :thumbsup:

What would it take?? .. I mean in a dollar sense ... (hypothetically) :rofl:

Think about it .... the lick would come and go .... but the money..... could last a life time!

1646924027215.png

Edit: I'd take $100 for a quick lick of a cooked one! >.< ....
:bummer:

I have a question for someone helping to run this site. If a company sponsors a product for a cultivator to use. For example let's say a seed breeder sponsored some beans. Would we as cultivators be allowed to post a link in our journal to there product for others to be able to order if they are interested or is that not allowed? Same goes if a company just for example if Mars hydro gifted me a light (they didn't) but if they did and I used it in a grow log would it be allowed to post a link to that product if others want to check it out and possibly order it if they were interested? Just curious as I'm new so I don't know the rules there. Thank you

Good to Ask if you don't Know @DankDoctor420 .

General Rule of Thumb is...we don't Mind you throwing a Link to a product you Use in your Home Grow thread....... :headbang: ....but not Every post....or going sharing it in other peoples threads...or it looks like you are Advertising......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back