Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
:yeahthat: @Mañ'O'Green told me:
Bud Explosion is a P-K booster When the plants look like this you want to give a mild boost.

Start Flower Nutrients.jpg
After thinking about that might not help you @DCLXVI. That was for 1 part Mc sorry

No that is definitely helpful. I'm at about that point, just curious if appearance or chemistry is more reliable.

EDIT: Reason being, it's my first run with this line and it's been very very pH stable. So I'm not sure if it would show the pH drop like my previous one did. A run I did with AN pH perfect did not show the drop.

I have a question for the coco/hydro cats:

@Mañ'O'Green @CannabisMingus @St. Tom
(I know I'm forgetting some really good growers but this is the short list I can currently think of!)

So, if my nutrient line has a "transition week" product, should I wait until I see the pH drop or go by the appearance of the plant? On my last coco run, which was a solo cup, there was a distinct pH drop during flowering. I remember reading about it from Man-O but I am unsure if I should wait to see that in the runoff.

I am at the "pom-pom" stage.

Thanks!
Yes that is correct, a sudden PH drop is a signal. It can easily be missed but the plants look about like this:

Transition Week.

Transition week.JPG

Start full bloom cycle.

Start Flower Nutrients.jpg

No that is definitely helpful. I'm at about that point, just curious if appearance or chemistry is more reliable.

EDIT: Reason being, it's my first run with this line and it's been very very pH stable. So I'm not sure if it would show the pH drop like my previous one did. A run I did with AN pH perfect did not show the drop.
@DCLXVI well that's a relief :pass:that's about far as my knowledge goes a bunch of MOG quotes:goodluck:.

Interesting about the new nutes if i'm not mistaken your using canna correct? i'll have to stop over and check your stuff out:d5:

Maybe salt(nute) build up. In promix a large drop in ph runoff, a full point or more, signals time for a little flushing.
What makes Advanced nutes so PH perfect? Does it have a buffer?
Hey @Cave Dirt Cody i guessing he's gonna chime in but i pretty sure @Olderfart talked about that in the solo run a lot.

man i feel like i know the answers to these questions tonight but i'm just stealing others quotes. :crying::pass:

let me edit this before I get tore up there is no right answer IMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back