Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All you hump day stoners!

Morning AFN. The girls are doing alright.
View attachment 1429427
Since I’ve retired, I’ve never been more busy.

I love being retired to watch the grass grow.

STUNNING......:bravo:...just stunning.....

Cheers for the Round up...I Thought I'd seen you post in LS..but it disappeared in an avalanche of posts.......:crying:.....

You and @Bill.de.Cat have set me brain bug away.........I wouldn't like to tell you how many hunders of hours I have Wondered why 1 bud acts different on different people....

I've been brain locked with it all day.....:pass:.....

Hubby has massively different reactions to me to the same bud....he gets Stoned to the point of whitey ..frequently....

I don't.....well...not nearly as much as hubby.....:biggrin:

Like Deja Vu, I have been thinking the same thing about my friends and Patients lately?

I put 14 boil in the bag lasagna meals in the freezer yesterday. I am happy as a squirrel stashing some nuts:jump:

_DSC4533.JPG

20 minutes in boiling water and dinner is served.

Good Morfnoevight All you hump day stoners!

I love being retired to watch the grass grow.

Like Deja Vu, I have been thinking the same thing about my friends and Patients lately?

I put 14 boil in the bag lasagna meals in the freezer yesterday. I am happy as a squirrel stashing some nuts:jump:

View attachment 1429486

20 minutes in boiling water and dinner is served.
We do this with a bunch of stuff and heat it up sous vide. Works great but definitely takes more then 20mins:glutton:

I have a question for the coco/hydro cats:

@Mañ'O'Green @CannabisMingus @St. Tom
(I know I'm forgetting some really good growers but this is the short list I can currently think of!)

So, if my nutrient line has a "transition week" product, should I wait until I see the pH drop or go by the appearance of the plant? On my last coco run, which was a solo cup, there was a distinct pH drop during flowering. I remember reading about it from Man-O but I am unsure if I should wait to see that in the runoff.

I am at the "pom-pom" stage.

Thanks!

So, if my nutrient line has a "transition week" product, should I wait until I see the pH drop or go by the appearance of the plant?
If it were hydro (and coco is close) I would go by appearance. I have had weird pH shifts in various circumstances caused by who the F knows so my confidence that it would be a solid indicator of development stage would be shaky at best. IMHO, YMMV, etc.

If it were hydro (and coco is close) I would go by appearance. I have had weird pH shifts in various circumstances caused by who the F knows so my confidence that it would be a solid indicator of development stage would be shaky at best. IMHO, YMMV, etc.
:yeahthat: @Mañ'O'Green told me:
Bud Explosion is a P-K booster When the plants look like this you want to give a mild boost.

Start Flower Nutrients.jpg
After thinking about that might not help you @DCLXVI. That was for 1 part Mc sorry

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back