Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man is it just me or does anyone else have a problem with trimming taking forever cuz u just sample the merchandise as u go??? :shrug:

Still got all this to go….. :oops1:
View attachment 1428415

This is what I’ve finished and I been at it since about 1pm……
View attachment 1428416

Oh plus another 3hrs last night but all I accomplished in that time was smoking all I trimmed up so think it was 2.5 (possibly 3.5) blunts worth! It all starts running together at times! :rofl:
:vibe:
Nice pile! There is a reason it is called trim jail. :biggrin: :pighug:

That's what I do Everytime......... :pass: ..the finger trim is my Treat for doing the job.

Just checking you are in a Legal area @Fermented_Fruitz ....?
It makes me worry everytime I see finger prints as clear as that in a post.......:headbang:
Lmfao does this answer your question?? :eyebrows::rofl:
C0444830-9629-49F8-8441-C124649872D3.jpeg

I edited the other post too! ;) Thanks for da reminder! Was thinking about same thing in the pic with my palm print but musta smoked so much by this pic I totally spaced on it!:d5:

Thanks for da reminder

Worth Askin then.....:d5:...some people get annoyed when you ask...but you wouldn't believe how many names/addresses/car reg number plates and other Identifiable info we see posted........:yeah:.. #Iblamethedope ....:pass:...you are obviously growing it Strong enough......:bravo:

Lmfao does this answer your question?? :eyebrows::rofl:
View attachment 1428569
I edited the other post too! ;) Thanks for da reminder! Was thinking about same thing in the pic with my palm print but musta smoked so much by this pic I totally spaced on it!:d5:
Well it’s taken my eyes a few minutes to adjust to this image.. lol :biggrin::biggrin:

$918 today for 176 gallons of heating oil. Unreal :wall:
Better get used to it. Pasaki said all this weekend that this administration is NOT going to pursue increasing oil production and exploration and get us back to very limited importing of oil...........Like it was before Biden took office.

This obsession with Green Energy to bring it to mainstream before it's ready, will only keep fuel prices stupid high. This drives up inflation and the cost of every damn thing. It's gonna get VERY ugly before it gets better.

This policy they have pursued since day one, has elevated the price of oil, well before Putin's invasion.This increase in oil prices has given Putin the money to pull this invasion off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back