Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning kittens......62f and the coffee is good.......slept good last night that's for sure...thanks for putting up with me....

Afternoon @Bill.de.Cat ..... :pass: ..sharing one....did I See you in fighting mood last night....?...........:pighug:

Stresss comes out..eventually.......:headbang:

Got a reply from rocket seeds on a question that confirmed what a new grower said they told him.....tell me if it is a set up for failure.....
As per company policy, we do not give out any growing advice. However, we have seen that in the 1st 3 weeks, the plants perform best in soil that does not contain any nutrients or fertilizers for the first 3 weeks, the reason for that being that during that time the plants are sensitive and are unable to process the nutrients.

Regards,
CSR04
using that advise he put the seeds in coco filled jiffy pots. I'm thinking that after 1st week or so they have about used up stored energy and are looking for more, and at 3 weeks would be on a decline from no nutrients.........thoughts?

I have gone back to Seedling compo...coz most of the Universal compos have Feed in them now.....and I Think I was getting early stumpies because it was too hot.
But...I'm outdoor...and their transpiration is slower in the cold/low light.....:headbang:

Afternoon @Bill.de.Cat ..... :pass: ..sharing one....did I See you in fighting mood last night....?...........:pighug:

Stresss comes out..eventually.......:headbang:
Yeah...no fighting but in a better mood after a good buzz on music session.....

Good morning. Coffee cup is only 1/3 full, you guys were busy since Nmouse was here, yesterday. Blasted out of the house last night for din din with buddies, was feeling too tired to visit, but when we got there, it was fun.

Don't wanna do what i need to do today, so will be fighting the pro-crastination. I must be getting old, just don't want to break out of my routine.

Got a reply from rocket seeds on a question that confirmed what a new grower said they told him.....tell me if it is a set up for failure.....
As per company policy, we do not give out any growing advice. However, we have seen that in the 1st 3 weeks, the plants perform best in soil that does not contain any nutrients or fertilizers for the first 3 weeks, the reason for that being that during that time the plants are sensitive and are unable to process the nutrients.

Regards,
CSR04
using that advise he put the seeds in coco filled jiffy pots. I'm thinking that after 1st week or so they have about used up stored energy and are looking for more, and at 3 weeks would be on a decline from no nutrients.........thoughts?
Sounds to me like they are breaking company policy. Maybe I’m miss reading something but it sounds like advise to me from the company. It’s confusing coco/soil I see both :dizzy:. So yeah probably a setup for failure if a new grower. It would be failure for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back