Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
1646649883037.png
1646649864364.png

1646649920798.png

u get an alert anytime somebody givez u rep....jus sayin & carry on plz ;) ppp
Thanks for that @420Forever , sorry I wasn’t clear in my post, yes the alert is mixed up with all my alerts on my profile. This is a considerable number of Alerts and I can’t always track them if I don’t login everyday.. I guess I should of posted Wouldn’t it be great if Rep was clearly and Individually hi-lighted on the profile, showing that Rep had been given.
So I can then respond in kind..
thanks.
:smoking:

Thanks for that @420Forever , sorry I wasn’t clear in my post, yes the alert is mixed up with all my alerts on my profile. This is a considerable number of Alerts and I can’t always track them if I don’t login everyday.. I guess I should of posted Wouldn’t it be great if Rep was clearly and Individually hi-lighted on the profile, showing that Rep had been given.
So I can then respond in kind..
thanks.
:smoking:

@Xmas Thank you very much, lol :smoking: Your a Rockstar :thumbsup:

Got a reply from rocket seeds on a question that confirmed what a new grower said they told him.....tell me if it is a set up for failure.....
As per company policy, we do not give out any growing advice. However, we have seen that in the 1st 3 weeks, the plants perform best in soil that does not contain any nutrients or fertilizers for the first 3 weeks, the reason for that being that during that time the plants are sensitive and are unable to process the nutrients.

Regards,
CSR04
using that advise he put the seeds in coco filled jiffy pots. I'm thinking that after 1st week or so they have about used up stored energy and are looking for more, and at 3 weeks would be on a decline from no nutrients.........thoughts?

Got a reply from rocket seeds on a question that confirmed what a new grower said they told him.....tell me if it is a set up for failure.....
As per company policy, we do not give out any growing advice. However, we have seen that in the 1st 3 weeks, the plants perform best in soil that does not contain any nutrients or fertilizers for the first 3 weeks, the reason for that being that during that time the plants are sensitive and are unable to process the nutrients.

Regards,
CSR04
using that advise he put the seeds in coco filled jiffy pots. I'm thinking that after 1st week or so they have about used up stored energy and are looking for more, and at 3 weeks would be on a decline from no nutrients.........thoughts?
They usually pull the nutes and whatnot they need from the co…cotel… the little rounded “leaves” that first open. On the plants I’ve grown that have gone way above breeders advertised sizes, I started on nutes on the 4th or 5th day. I’ll “pre-load” my soil with 1/4 strength nutes.
so…
Unless they’re rocking weak genetics I call bs on the breeder, And would avoid them due to ignorance and perpetuating ignorance.
You gotta think… it’s a weed. It can and will grow anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back