Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jan-Mar '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok soaked the barley/hemp seed combo for next feeds SST and it’s chilling now doing it’s sprouting thing! Talk about some ripe hemp seeds only 8hrs into soaking some already had tails on them! :woohoo1:
51064713-A457-48C7-8553-4F4BC9947CB9.jpeg
12FCBFE8-2993-488E-A21C-84F68FD159E8.jpeg

Where is she test driving a car that doesn’t come out for 3 more years?? :shrug:
Test driving the polestar 2. There's a dealer in Princeton of course. She saw a commercial for it during the Superbowl and now starting to see them on the roads. She wanted the electric mustang but there's a 28 week wait on delivery

I hear that but I'm thinking more like every time that car goes in a shop it'll cost me more then a light every time
Yup, seems to me that my last visit to the Toyota shop cost me more than most of my DIY setup. Vehicles are almost as bad as boats. :biggrin:

Test driving the polestar 2. There's a dealer in Princeton of course. She saw a commercial for it during the Superbowl and now starting to see them on the roads. She wanted the electric mustang but there's a 28 week wait on delivery
I thought that article mossy linked said it should be available in 2025! Did I miss something or the Scandinavians making the Brits wait a few years to get their hands on them?? :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back