Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was yapping here before.......:pass:...hubby went for his usual morning shi...sh...Sit in the bathroom........cough....

An...heres me chilled into a false sense of security......:biggrin:...I've got 40 minutes...Right.........?....

Then...I hear Dooosh.....he's in the Shower.......:yoinks:.....

Me panicked head said Bugger....I haven't shaved me legs.........:vibe:...

Then stark reality Hit............BUGGER....I HAVEN'T ROLLED ANY JOINTS.................:yoinks::yoinks::yoinks:......

The joints Won......:crying:....

Morning @Talonxracer :bighug: ..Ha Frida........:crying:...I Must clean out my keyboard.......I'm Losing lots of letters.......:biggrin:

#HappyFriday ....ah...that's better...........:pass:
I have had a keyboard or two like that,,,,stoner spills,,,,the kindle touchscreen keyboard is much better in that regard....LOL

I have had a keyboard or two like that,,,,stoner spills,,,,the kindle touchscreen keyboard is much better in that regard....LOL

I've been cleaning/seeding haven't I.......?......... :headbang: ..Stoner Occuational Hazard............:biggrin:

I Suffer #FatFingerSyndrome on a tablet keyboard.......:biggrin:..it Really slows down my typing speed....

@Mossy, the new camera takes some nice pics, as soon as my new laptop gets here I will be posting up some pics of my bonsai ginger girl!

Yeah....I Noticed you had New Toys...................:photog:....mine is the Cannon 50X...must admit it is a great camera.....I get hotos I'm Happy with on point and press......:biggrin:...which is about my level........:crying:

I've been cleaning/seeding haven't I.......?......... :headbang: ..Stoner Occuational Hazard............:biggrin:

I Suffer #FatFingerSyndrome on a tablet keyboard.......:biggrin:..it Really slows down my typing speed....
LOL, yup same here, not too mention autocorrect that changes every other word, if I didn't proof read every post and change the corrections back I would appear to be a total imbecile!

IMG_5807.JPG

@Cerebral Goo ........munch..munch.....
coff.gif
..coffee with it....?........:biggrin:

Yeah....I Noticed you had New Toys...................:photog:....mine is the Cannon 50X...must admit it is a great camera.....I get hotos I'm Happy with on point and press......:biggrin:...which is about my level........:crying:
I snagged a Canon sx70 PowerShot point and shoot, easypeasy!!!!
I have owned several film type SLR cameras and a few large format cameras thru the years. I want easy now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back