Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:headbang: I Thought you might be....or you could be a Mom Slave coz it's Sunday market time......:d5:

Mep....if you had Spare Time.........you'd just get yourself into Trouble........:crying:
Sunday isn’t usually too busy so prob won’t do much but gives me a reason to smog the car out! At least i live close enough to fast food places that i can chill at home waiting on orders to pop up thst are worth the time! Doing instacart groceries i only have 1 store nearby and its like a tiny country grocery store so not too many orders from there and every other store is 25+ min from me so i used to have to drive to store that was busy and hope and wait for decent orders to pop up whereas with uber eats i can chill at home and watch for orders!

Seeeeeeeeds!

Yeah.........
tadpole.gif
... #FrogSpawn

Statistics......6 x 20 ltr pots that will Fit into a 6ft x 3 ft space.........and if I'm Unlucky enough to have a full pollenation....I will have Thousands....:headbang:
Shows what you Can do with small spaces..........:pass:

I used to work for an airline catering company and there was a chef who was absolutely obsessed with the goonies and everyday wether it be an early or late shift u would hear at the start of his shift over the tannoy of the whole building…..

I used to work for an airline catering company and there was a chef who was absolutely obsessed with the goonies and everyday wether it be an early or late shift u would hear at the start of his shift over the tannoy of the whole building…..
Baby ROOF? BAYBEE ROOF?

Ok well the store closing and im not close enough to pull off what I did on 420 but bud candy is first thing on my list in the am. Try it out. Then put up my tent and light and plant 6 Uganda at gummy lady's house and plant something else at my house... GL is sick so imma make dinner for my aunt n me n turkey noodle soup for her and go do a dig through her random handfuls of freebies she never grows :eyebrows: I got 1 double bubble blueberry trouble left of @Jean-O s im going to pop but idk what else yet

Don't think i've ever asked though how do you use it in soil? I just do the same as MOG last couple weeks 3-5ml per gallon

3-5 ml in 2ltr/4 pints water...:watering:...Once a week from budding up.

I'm in SEEDLING compost.....virtually No nutrients....so I need to give them a feed........once in a While.............:crying:.....

3-5 ml in 2ltr/4 pints water...:watering:...Once a week from budding up.

I'm in SEEDLING compost.....virtually No nutrients....so I need to give them a feed........once in a While.............:crying:.....
Ok that works little stronger then I mix it.. I'm normally off on my last 2 week so they end up getting it for like the last 4 or more

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back