Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sittin in the morning sun..........:photog:...taking Evidence photos............

IMG_4919.JPG

IMG_4917.JPG

So I can say Look...they were Fine when I left.........:watering:...All you had to Do was watter them for 4 days...........:crying:

Sittin in the morning sun..........:photog:...taking Evidence photos............

View attachment 1585000

View attachment 1585001

So I can say Look...they were Fine when I left.........:watering:...All you had to Do was watter them for 4 days...........:crying:

Morning hun they look mighty fine I must say also alfie says hello

You Shave your arm pits @PinkyNotTheBrain .......Good for you....:bravo:.. #ManScaped

It is about Time....whatever makes arm pit hair so abhorrent in females Must be the same for male armpit hair huh....?......:eyebrows:....

Back sack and crack too.........?.....
Believe me, you want me as i am, but ok if you insist :biggrin:

200w (3).gif

Morning hun they look mighty fine I must say also alfie says hello
View attachment 1585002

Morning Alfie.........:bighug:...have a #MossyHug

Looks like Hobbsey was Right about my Vids being too Big....I did a short one and it posed no Probs.......

So I gotta Learn video editing when I get back from the UK........:crying:......gaa....so much Tech...so Few brain cells........:crying:

I've told my son he has to Sacrifice one of the Granddaughter to come live with us in Spain just to keep us uptodate with the tech.......:headbang:

Moral Dilema........ :pass: ...do I stick a washer load on so hubby has fresh underpants when I'm away............

...or do I Leave it...so he appreciates what I Do when I'm here..............?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back