Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in ADHD waiting mode and it's making me anxious 🙃 we have a show to go to tonight at 730 so I need to leave here by like 630 cause traffic and parking but #3 is at my grandma's so I have to go get her and bring her back here so she can get ready at like 530 which is still an hour plus away but my brain tells me that if I start anything I'm going to get distracted and end up late. We will probably end up getting there an hour early.

FB_IMG_1683404573829.jpg

I'm in ADHD waiting mode and it's making me anxious 🙃 we have a show to go to tonight at 730 so I need to leave here by like 630 cause traffic and parking but #3 is at my grandma's so I have to go get her and bring her back here so she can get ready at like 530 which is still an hour plus away but my brain tells me that if I start anything I'm going to get distracted and end up late. We will probably end up getting there an hour early.
Set an alarm, so if you get distracted, it will undistract you :pass: :d5:

Set an alarm, so if you get distracted, it will undistract you :pass: :d5:
Lol you would think. But if I set an alarm I'm just going to sit here thinking about what I should do until it goes off. And/or get distracted and leave the room and not hear it. I went to go hang out on the balcony but I got instantly annoyed because the boys left popsicle wrappers out there *again* after I told them I don't want them up there for the billionth time and also they threw one of my scrunchies on the shed roof where I can't reach it after hubby just finally fished down the random crap they threw on there last time. Between the boys and the dogs I can't have anything nice and it fills me with *rage*. They went in the garden area of the backyard at some point between Tuesday and yesterday and left the gate open and the dumb dogs dug/pooped all over and ate my pepper plants. 😑😑😑

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back