Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, #3 is gonna absolutely flip when she finds out I got her tickets to Beetlejuice later this year cause she wants to go so bad lmao. Got her and I season passes for the Broadway shows coming here for the 23/24 season for her birthday lol.

Bud box but they expensive AF!
Looks like a great tent but unfortunately they are out of the 3x3 tent with no info at all about it. The cost of the 2x2 and 4x4 were reasonable in price. The Gorilla 3x3x83” is $305. I’m going to keep looking for this tent.

I hope someday before I die, the stars align and I can join in a G&S. I have the worst timing. I'm always in a grow or in my off season when they pop up.

dunno if ur able to grow outside, but there'z alwayz the annual afn od comp, open to one & all :thumbsup: ppp

dunno if ur able to grow outside, but there'z alwayz the annual afn od comp, open to one & all :thumbsup: ppp
Everytime I tried an outside grow I got bud rot, but they always were my most beautiful plants.
Plus, we get our 4 grand kids in the summer months. I always have to pack everything up and hide it til their gone. The day after they leave , the tents up and pots go under the light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back