Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1683230833691.jpg

Yeah. Just keep an eye on it in case those up and down feelings get worse. Do you have someone watching at home and/or are you logging your feelings and emotional state in a journal or something?
My wife is here watching me like a hawk although it's hard to convey to her what I'm going through. She's already hidden all the dangerous stuff. Fuck, I don't want to see anything worse. The intrusive thoughts are taking up residence. It's like they went from loud-ass commercials on TV to innocuous posters on the wall. I fucking hate it. If the pattern holds, tomorrow's visit to the psych will have me depressed and we can have a real good time!

Is this some of that old school Great Depression Era black magic like the Ritz cracker apple pie thing?
View attachment 1590024

(i got 100 sez at least one peep on site will now be rushing to the kitchen to try mashed taterz & chocolate..........i however, will not be that one peep :nono: :doh: ppp)

(i got 100 sez at least one peep on site will now be rushing to the kitchen to try mashed taterz & chocolate..........i however, will not be that one peep :nono: :doh: ppp)
I've got everything minus the powdered sugar and chocolate chips cause #2 is a heathen and literally ate my whole cannister of chocolate chips while everything from the kitchen was in the dining room. He was also eating LITERAL HANDFULS OF GRANULATED SUGAR out of the sugar cannister. Like, who tf does that?!? He's a terrible criminal though cause he literally left a pile of sugar on the table next to it which he doodled his name in with his fingers 🤦🏼‍♀️

I've got everything minus the powdered sugar and chocolate chips cause #2 is a heathen and literally ate my whole cannister of chocolate chips while everything from the kitchen was in the dining room. He was also eating LITERAL HANDFULS OF GRANULATED SUGAR out of the sugar cannister. Like, who tf does that?!? He's a terrible criminal though cause he literally left a pile of sugar on the table next to it which he doodled in with his fingers 🤦🏼‍♀️
Well, my potatoes are still in potato form too but yeah lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back