Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question, what the F are these little glass balls included/used for??????
Very interesting your is different then mine with that metal shroud I thought that was the old style.. But do you really wanna know where they go:muahaha::backside:

Just kidding they go in the banger they are terp pearls help hold heat longer and more surface area for dabs to contact and vaporize

Very interesting your is different then mine with that metal shroud I thought that was the old style.. But do you really wanna know where they go:muahaha::backside:

Just kidding they go in the banger they are terp pearls help hold heat longer and more surface area for dabs to contact and vaporize
I have been spoiled with the unicorn being basically automatic,,,,,,what temps should I be looking at for dabbing?

You answered as I was posting this! LOL

@Talonxracer i set mine to 550 and leave it.. don’t go over 650 anything under 550 is considered low temp :pighug::goodluck::baked:
:yeahthat:
I have been spoiled with the unicorn being basically automatic,,,,,,what temps should I be looking at for dabbing?

You answered as I was posting this! LOL
I got a chart at home on the desktop I might be able to find it on here if not I’ll post later
@Talonxracer found it
0FC2D36E-636E-4E37-BC44-0A3D11941965.jpeg

I have a question, what the F are these little glass balls included/used for??????
Probably "terp pearls" . Honestly a pain in the ass to use every time. They are "cool" but if you dab alot they are just another thing to clean. I don't notice a big enough difference to use them. Same with the terp slurpers. If you have your temps locked down and a carb cap you don't need all the extras. Get some glob mops on Amazon too they are worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back