Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sux, I missed a bottle of 10 year Pappy on Friday by a couple minutes! All the liquor stores here are state run and I guy I know works at one about 30 minutes away. The state does store lotteries to allocate hard to get stuff and there is no advanced warning of when it goes on sale. Got the text, (which is a big no no) and hauled ass over there. Guy walked out with the last bottle less than five minutes before I got there.

AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH! Slumming it with the Woodford...

Sux, I missed a bottle of 10 year Pappy on Friday by a couple minutes! All the liquor stores here are state run and I guy I know works at one about 30 minutes away. The state does store lotteries to allocate hard to get stuff and there is no advanced warning of when it goes on sale. Got the text, (which is a big no no) and hauled ass over there. Guy walked out with the last bottle less than five minutes before I got there.

AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH! Slumming it with the Woodford...
Wild turkey 101 for my fancy ass today :amazon: PA does lotteries every now and then for rare whiskey. State run stores. Just gotta know somebody with a mailing address

Wild turkey 101 for my fancy ass today :amazon: PA does lotteries every now and then for rare whiskey. State run stores. Just gotta know somebody with a mailing address

Gobble gobble!

Hopefully you weren't having West Virginia martinis!

Since you'll ask, it's a shot of Wild Turkey in a dirty ashtray! :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back