Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning y’all :coffee2:

Hope you all have an awesome day/afternoon ‼️✌️

Pics from the ManCave…View attachment 1580282

View attachment 1580283
All is well here. Good energy to you all 🤑

:vibes:
With all that space bro u should give earthboxes a try! I live them but they take up too much room in a tent (to me anyways) cuz i like to be able to climb inside to water and topdress! Plus plants get huge so makes it even tougher to fit inside! This was 2 plants inside 1 box and a single plant depending on strain can get about as big!
3B3EF034-A30E-4F07-907A-BAAEFF215BC8.jpeg

Just the 1 box took up half my 4x4 once plants got big so 2 boxes with plants that size i wouldn’t have been able to climb inside! With a whole room tho u can have plenty of boxes and enough room to move around the plants!

Last edited:
Will at that space bro u should give earthboxes a try! I live them but they take up too much room in a tent (to me anyways) cuz i like to be able to climb inside to water and topdress! Plus plants get huge so makes it even tougher to fit inside! This was 2 plants inside 1 box and a single plant depending on strain can get about as big!
View attachment 1580292
Just the 1 box took up half my 4x4 once plants got big so 2 boxes with plants that size i wouldn’t have been able to climb inside! With a whole room tho u can have plenty of boxes and enough room to move around the plants!
Thanks for the ideas. I really like to keep my plants on the medium side and under control. Lots of variety and the enjoyment of growing different shapes and sizes. I garden because I enjoy the experience of it.

Artisanal plants with individual personalities, hell, my fiancé names them all ✌️😜.

Your earth boxes are slammin though! I need it clean and very neat…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back