View attachment 1588599

Night Owl Seeds, Blue Microverse F5
X
Mephisto, Ripley's OG
=
Nocturnal Lights

The first of the brood..​
View attachment 1588600

.. and the beginning of the next step in the journey...

:goauto:
You keep talking about Ripley's OG and I went looking in my stash and found Ripley's OG x Strawberry nuggets :eyebrows: Or i got (double grape x Creme de la chem) x skywalker or I got Fugue state x Forum stomper:rofl::rofl::rofl::wall::joy:

You keep talking about Ripley's OG and I went looking in my stash and found Ripley's OG x Strawberry nuggets :eyebrows: Or i got (double grape x Creme de la chem) x skywalker or I got Fugue state x Forum stomper:rofl::rofl::rofl::wall::joy:
The cross with Strawberry Nuggets sounds amazing!
:pass:

The cross with Strawberry Nuggets sounds amazing!
:pass:
Yup I imagine that would be good I've done AVT x SN and those came out pretty good and I didn't know what I was doing then:doh: I also just found fugue state x Pink Panama so many crosses so little room :wall::crying:

All of the mephisto Skywalker crosses I've ever grown have been pretty good and I'd be all over that one

This is what's going on at the Buzzard's Roost. Aunt Ginny's Elixir top left, Doublr Grape x Grape Crinkle top right, Stilton Special bottom left, and Alien Grapes bottom right. In coco and perlite 5 gal pots. We are at day 14.

Attachments

• 20230429_203651.jpg
    20230429_203651.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
I made the trip to Carver Family Farms, who had recently told me they have all kinds of clones and contacts. I asked them if they could find the SR-71 PK cut. They didn't know what I was talking about, so no dice.

They did have these Trinidad Scorpion seedlings, so I bought two. Where I live, we have a short growing season so they'll spend about 9 months a year in the tent with my cannabis plants and the other 3 months outside. I'm going to see if I can keep them alive for 10 years. I've done it before with tomato plants.

View attachment 1588494

Check Relentless Genetics. Maybe send an email. I got freebie seeds of the SR 71 not too long ago. Maybe they have some hangin around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back