Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't a clue how to put it on a TV. Just run it on the laptop. About pushing the limits of my tech ability.
You can install it on your router, from what I understand, but I never did it. I didn't want any lag while gaming. It's tiny, but still possible to make a slight difference in gameplay.

I started a new grow and
1680663636464.gif

I spent 3 hours tonight shopping for and cooking dinner. Blackened chicken breast, brown butter squash, and hubby did the Broccoli cause I had to go up and wash #3s hair. Coming off of 3 days of cleaning, fingers crossed this is me coming into an upswing 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 big props to @PinkyNotTheBrain for being my cleaning buddy on Sunday, it was super helpful 😝
20230404_213217.jpg
received_542404734705137.jpeg
20230404_215600.jpg
20230404_220537.jpg

Last edited:
Alright chavales, decidedly indecisive. It's time to play:

You make the call!

Will definitely be running:

Night Owl Strawberry Milk and Qookies
Mephisto Bear Assed Monkey
Twenty 20 Knows Candy

Wild cards are:

Either Sour Stomper or Night Owl Tyrone Stomper?

The last seed will be dictated by the previous choice.

If Sour Stomper, will go with an Owl Pellet

If Tyrone Stomper, will go with a Dutch Passion Cinderella Jack

What say ye???
DP Cinderella Jack is a really sweet herb. Almost all their genetics are really solid. She can get big if you aren’t careful!

DP Cinderella Jack is a really sweet herb. Almost all their genetics are really solid. She can get big if you aren’t careful!

Have grown it twice and really liked it. I ended up calling an audible. Was getting the seeds out and Night Owl Chem City Cookies fell out of the bag. Took that as a sign! Will do the CJ next run now, So, this round is:

Knows Candy
Bear Assed Monkey
Strawberry Milk and Qookies (anything with real Bruce Banner!)
Sour Stomper
Chem City Cookies (Tester-Chem City Purps x Crinkled Cookies)

Coco mixed, beans soaking, planting at 12:34 AM tomorrow night. Full moon planting! It is the Pink moon also called the Sprouting "Grass" Moon! the Egg moon, and for you @Lil Dab, the Fish Moon!

Last edited:
I get the pun now:gassy: but when reading fast it sounded like you were calling someone a full blown idiot :nono: and with everything as tense as it's been lately I felt like it was un called for just like hobbes FU but that's my opinion :toke: This whole session on LS has started off on the wrong foot I would like to disappear until next semester :face:

First things first, I would never personally attack anyone here PERIOD! Ever! I just don't role like that.

I may however take acceptation to something you say. Just the facts Jack. Don't try to bullshit a bullshiter I have a turd in every pocket.

My humor may come from some dark region of a stoned out brain that defies all manor of logic and may not be recognized as communication at all! Case in point is Neanderthal. I had absolutely no intention of calling @Frank the Dank a Neanderthal. My thinking at the time was that cave people used rocks as a canvas and it would just seem normal to them. Well we all see how that worked out! Frank come home..........

:bighug:

The point I am trying to make is lets get off the ledge and just have fun.

Even if I dont feed cal mag? just go with whats in my water. Not sure the amount in there tho.
You have to look at all of the possible sources for Calcium, The soil you start with does it have Dolomite Lime, a slow release form of calcium, Your water, any and all of your nutrient additions, lots of fertilizers use calcium nitrate as a source for nitrogen but it is high in calcium also. You do need to know what your water contains, look it up or get it tested. I looked at your comment about only using 1/4 cup of Fruit & Flower based on plant size? what about soil volume? is that for a plant in the garden with cubic yards of soil? You also mention yucca Recharge what is that? If you mean yucca and Recharge, Recharge will amp up the availability of all of the nutrients available in the pot including calcium.

So my observation of what the plant looks like is just that an observation. We didn't talk about RH which can have a dramatic effect on nutrient uptake all by itself.

It ain't easy being mother nature. The good news is your plants will most likely be just fine.

I have tortured the shit out of my current grow with the 8/4 light schedule and they are still making buds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back