Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fell asleep in my office last night. Woke up at 2am and was going to go in to the house but it was raining like crazy. I mean just torrential down pour. So crashed on my futon instead.

Woke up at 8 to my wife coming in with a sugar free rockstar and to tell me she was leaving shortly to go pick up groceries. So I got my ass in gear and we went together to get our clicklist pickup from Kroger.

Can't do anything outside today, winds up to 60mph. Its already getting hard to walk around out there. Was getting blown all over the road on the way home.

I think its chop day for the fat blueberry. Its starting to fade out, and I really need the tent space, my 3 younger plants are already into flower, too.

My AK47 I'm going to let go as long as I possibly can. I want high CBG, CBD and CBN's in that thing. Its meant for pain, and I want it as helpful as possible.

Mrs Badfinger asked me why I am always in my robe, I said, I just want to be ready, incase i get called back to active duty, then give her a wink. She aint bitting.

XoydeCa.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back