Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was trying to think of something upbeat about a chicken shit dump truck .. but i got nothing :rofl:

Could there still be time to call in sick??

zoolander-black-lung.gif

:bighug:

Edit: Hang oonnnn ..,. real "chicken shit" ??? ,..,,, "Gardeners Gold .. that's what they call it!! - fill your pockets - the plants go wild for em!!"

heheheh
Yeah I was trying to do the same but nothing good about it and no not really already balls deep in it..
yes as real as it gets we do a ton of work for a egglands best egg farm and no I’m not filling my pockets :nono:

Yeah I was trying to do the same but nothing good about it and no not really already balls deep in it..
yes as real as it gets we do a ton of work for a egglands best egg farm and no I’m not filling my pockets :nono:

*quietly murmurs* .... Garrrdenerssss goooollllldddddd
:crying:

Aww mate - I feel for ya!
Sounds like an intense shower sesh later!! ^_^

*quietly murmurs* .... Garrrdenerssss goooollllldddddd
:crying:

Aww mate - I feel for ya!
Sounds like an intense shower sesh later!! ^_^
:thanks: thanks Oh yeah hard core shower when I get home on days like this. thank god I don’t have to work inside just on the backend where it’s dripping out.. You want it so bad here you go can you smell it from there ?:crying:
C4A3BF82-C0A5-44E5-A79E-3F6A20851372.jpeg
B1C3FD0A-79EC-460C-89F2-41D7BF76B21E.jpeg

:thanks: thanks Oh yeah hard core shower when I get home on days like this. thank god I don’t have to work inside just on the backend where it’s dripping out.. You want it so bad here you go can you smell it from there ?:crying:View attachment 1587103View attachment 1587104
No need to imagine that odor, I raised chickens several times, not the best of times when mucking out the chicken coop!

No need to imagine that odor, I raised chickens several times, not the best of times when mucking out the chicken coop!
Chicken is about the worst…. We do work for a dog farm too that’s pretty bad and we won’t even mention pigs or humans :nono: :gassy1:

Chicken is about the worst…. We do work for a dog farm too that’s pretty bad and we won’t even mention pigs or humans :nono: :gassy1:
But you did mention pigs, didn't you? My father in law raised them and a worse smell would be a real accomplishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back