Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning @PinkyNotTheBrain ..... :bighug: ...how is your World......?
Surviving, been up since midnight, did a lot yesterday, worked, went to the grow store, dug a trench in my veggie garden to redirect the water, probably going to have to use some stone to stop washouts, cooked for us and GL both her and my aunt sick, both of them allergies turned into a chest cold, planted 6 Uganda :cooldance: , already got 60 gallons of soil cooking for later and 30 gal ready to go into 15 gallon fabric pots for at my house to fill. So to summarize tired from moving dirt.

stuck-in-mud-mud.gif

How about yours?
tumblr_opp6xypJPB1vtnv5po1_500.gif

IMG_5030.JPG

Poor #PinkyPot .is she going brown and crispy.......or are they the pollen sack from the Pinky male she got doused with yesterday.....?

IMG_5031.JPG
IMG_5032.JPG

Judging by the browning pistils........I'd say we have pollenation........... :pass:

Surviving, been up since midnight, did a lot yesterday, worked, went to the grow store, dug a trench in my veggie garden to redirect the water, probably going to have to use some stone to stop washouts, cooked for us and GL both her and my aunt sick, both of them allergies turned into a chest cold, planted 6 Uganda :cooldance: , already got 60 gallons of soil cooking for later and 30 gal ready to go into 15 gallon fabric pots for at my house to fill. So to summarize tired from moving dirt.

View attachment 1587057
How about yours?
View attachment 1587058

Have you ever Thought it might be Nice for someone to look after Pinky...instead of Pinky looking after everyone else....?.... :pass:

Have you ever Thought it might be Nice for someone to look after Pinky...instead of Pinky looking after everyone else....?.... :pass:
Ya but every woman i get with ends up either wanting to be saved ors good to me just long enough to get something outta me. Which is all very tiring :crying: running in circles

Ya but every woman i get with ends up either wanting to be saved ors good to me just long enough to get something outta me. Which is all very tiring :crying: running in circles

Contrary to current Thinking........here are Only two types of Humans on the earth.....Givers...and Takers.........

Givers are Immensly attractive to Takers..........they will Hunt you down...........it makes you vulnerable.......you Need to change your aftershave.......:pighug:

ie.....change Your attitude to it. Actively Hunt another Giver and your burdens will be shared

Yup......not a good bud without a dog hair......adds to the Aromatics......... :crying:

I was like dang should my plants have that :biggrin:

Contrary to current Thinking........here are Only two types of Humans on the earth.....Givers...and Takers.........

Givers are Immensly attractive to Takers..........they will Hunt you down...........it makes you vulnerable.......you Need to change your aftershave.......:pighug:

ie.....change Your attitude to it. Actively Hunt another Giver and your burdens will be shared
Ya i think u said that before... *sigh Can't tell me nothin :doh::naughtystep:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back