Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My lab had a serious hardon for skunks, at least three times a month in the summer she would get sprayed! The ladies at the drugstore got used to me coming in for Massengill douche powder every other week, LOL it really raised eyebrows at first! LOL until they found out what it was actually being used for(it removes skunk odor as well).

Speaking of I finally been remembering to actually burp the jars from last couple plants i chopped and the devils lettuce is smelling crazy loud now! No citrus but smells like the other 2 aromas!
Cool grow Bro I grew some Of @Jean-O Genetics Devils Lettuce also 11 months ago. The buds dried looking like Thai stick I gave some to a tester today he was all smiles :headbang: Had to post Ozzy and Deo on page 666 :baked:

You know oldschool skunk weed from back in the day. Smelled like you had a skunk in your pocket.
With a quick hitting high, right behind the eyes...And finally Inducing Gelatinitis of the limbs....:rofl: You know...that old school Skunk that made you question reality for what you thought was 15 minutes , but was actually 4 hours.
:pass:

Thanks for the Reps Growmie!

Last edited:
Devils Lettuce Jeanos Genetics

Attachments

• @Jeanos Genetics Devils Lettuce.JPG
    @Jeanos Genetics Devils Lettuce.JPG
    358.1 KB · Views: 2
Cool grow Bro I grew some Of @Jean-O Genetics Devils Lettuce also 11 months ago. The buds dried looking like Thai stick I gave some to a tester today he was all smiles :headbang: Had to post Ozzy and Deo on page 666 :baked:
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back