Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1586681

:crying: Yeah ..well...you can't go shopping on an empty stomach.............:crying:

View attachment 1586683

@Lil Dab ......:biggrin:..me ferts...gawd....I'm Such a Gardener............:crying:
:crying: I wouldn’t even know what to do with that :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl:
1682341572711.gif

I have to pick....

""The daily winner may pick a single 5 pack of feminized seeds from the list of:

Star Fox & Moth Man * Moth Man * Witchers Creek * Thorpe’s Gold * The Forge * October Sky * Pluto's Bride ""

Now to figure out what flavor!

Yes, tough choice isn't it? Some of them have hardly a mention online anywheres. I went with the Thorpes Gold when I won the other day. It was that or October Sky - only due to the mystery of it not even mentioned on Gnomes site. Althought MultiverseBeans apparently carry them.

Yes, tough choice isn't it? Some of them have hardly a mention online anywheres. I went with the Thorpes Gold when I won the other day. It was that or October Sky - only due to the mystery of it not even mentioned on Gnomes site. Althought MultiverseBeans apparently carry them.
Thorpes Gold Is my choice as well, I am enthralled by anything with Mango heritage in it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back