Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he didn’t like the fact water could and would come out the sides of a normal fabric pot he would hate RS bags! Water everywhere unless u wanna take fooooreeeeever to water them slowly!

View attachment 1586619
I used to hand water and get a fair amount spilling out but recently bought a pump sprayer and use fabric mats on top of the soil. Takes me 10 mins to push 2 gal of water into a 5 gal RS bag and get very little run out the sides.

If he didn’t like the fact water could and would come out the sides of a normal fabric pot he would hate RS bags! Water everywhere unless u wanna take fooooreeeeever to water them slowly!

View attachment 1586619

I used to hand water and get a fair amount spilling out but recently bought a pump sprayer and use fabric mats on top of the soil. Takes me 10 mins to push 2 gal of water into a 5 gal RS bag and get very little run out the sides.
My first grow with the extra tall autoflower RS bags required slow multi stage watering. After adding the liners and metal hoops before my last grow, the watering became a easy peasy chore, it slowed water evaporation and basically eliminated any dry spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back