Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks @Lil Dab just sampled a bit and it tastes great. I guess i need to get a dab rig now. I've just been top dressing my bud.
Yeah definitely like medczech said seahorse is great and easily findable local my favorite thing is my dabpress enail:bong:

These 2 chased the possum out from under the porch
IMG_20230422_125504823_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230422_122736845.jpg
IMG_20230422_125412812_HDR.jpg

We got a new chief of police in my town a few weeks ago, and he's doing an awesome job. Our last chief was a piece of shit who was afraid to even get out of his cruiser. He'd write tickets to old people for burning leaves in their yard, and completely ignore people doing 75 down the 25mph main street.

While me and my wife were out working in the backyard, the chief pulled over someone on our side street. So were all like "hell yeah man, keep up the good work, tired of people making it dangerous for the kids to play around here."

Then I noticed him talking to the old chief that retired about a decade ago. I kind of want to say something to him, because that chief was crooked as fuck. My neighbor got busted manufacturing meth. This went on for YEARS. And he lives 2 doors down. How do you live 2 doors down from a meth dealer, and not notice the meth heads constantly in and out of there for years? That was until I got up real early one morning and saw him walking out of my neighbors back door with a thick ass white envelope full of....something oddly cash shaped.

I mean, I'm not actually gonna be like "hey, that dude was crooked, don't listen to him" but I think its worth pointing out he lived 2 doors from an active meth manufacturer and seller for years while working as the chief of police. He was either blind, stupid, or on the take.

Good Morfnoevight All you Happy Caturday Live Stoners!

2021-03-27_9-45-53.png this is me after Pizza, ale and cognac last night. I have a Carb Over............... :dizzy:

Damn it was good though. I think we made 8 Pizzas for 6 people :rofl:

IMG_20230421_151653189.jpg

:glutton:

First year buying big name seeds really lol after 10 years on AFN running autos from the site . Just step back and look what we, you , us did is just crazy ! People hated Autos and Leds and we had both ROCKIN! always on the cutting edge only little drama and just good Karma all over . I have gone on other forums but the energy here just hits different . Oh we are AFO now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back