Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy 4/20 everyone. I got me a cold and been coughing up a storm. I need y’all to smoke one for me.
:smokeout:

My son bought my wife a Wizard of Oz DVD out of the $5 bin. I didn't have the heart to tell him I already have it.

Anyhoo, my wife said, "We should start a tradition and watch this once a year."

I said," Happy 420." It seems like a good day to get baked and watch the Wicked Witch of the West get melted. New tradition, that.

Ok not bad! I don’t need seeds but nit including freebies i got 2 pk platinum terple, 2 pack of flapjack bith from IHG and listed with sales was free 3pk HSO raspberry parfait! Only cost $29 including shipping! :thumbsup:

My son bought my wife a Wizard of Oz DVD out of the $5 bin. I didn't have the heart to tell him I already have it.

I said," Happy 420." It seems like a good day to get baked and watch the Wicked Witch of the West get melted. New tradition, that.
Tom and Jerry versions better lol

Its free on HBOMAX;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back